- Sat. Sep 27th, 2008 @ 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Score Chicago, Counselors to Americas Small Business
- Triton College- Robert Collins Center
- Address: 2000 Fifth Ave, River Grove, IL 60171
- Fee: $ 50 Pre-Paid online; $ 60 At the door
- click link to register
Once you have determined the answer to the question, \”Who is my customer\”, you then need to know how to effectively get your product or service into that customer\’s hands. Marketing and sales are two areas in which budding entrepreneurs find themselves woefully inadequate. Yet these are usually the most important functions of any company, especially small businesses that lack abundant resources. Mike Sullivan is an accomplished entrepreneur who used these techniques to build a very successful company. He is an award winning public speaker and a member of The Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame.
Questions? Contact: Dave Woods, 312-353-4540, www.scorechicago.org