- Wed. Feb 28th, 2007 @ 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- TiE Midwest
- Drinker Biddle Gardner Carton
- Address: 191 North Wacker Drive, Suite 3700
- Fee: TiE members free (others $ 20)
- sign up here
Join TiE Midwest for our kick-off to the 2007 program year. Our first event will be “What VCs look for in a CEO”, held on Wednesday, February 28th.
For entrepreneurs who are looking to build a business that scales rapidly and achieves a substantial liquidity event, outside institutional investors and a new management team may help increase the likelihood of success. In this discussion we will explore:
- the characteristics of a CEO that VCs would wish to obtain
- how that might impact the founder’s role and ability to influence the future of the new venture
- how to find a candidate that can be trusted to provide the best possible business platform for the founder’s intellectual property
Join us for a candid discussion involving a panel of VCs and entrepreneurs, moderated by Adarsh Arora, President of TiE Midwest. Seating will be limited, so make sure to RSVP early!
Parking for event attendees is available in the parking garage at Lake and Wacker.