- Thu. Mar 22nd, 2007 @ 1:00pm - 5:30pm
- Technology Executives Club
- Union League Club
- Address: 65 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago
- Fee: $ 95 to $ 150
- Register online or call 847-837-3900
With multiple years of corporate expansion fueling continued corporate confidence, enterprises are continuing to invest in top line growth. Organizations increasingly rely on technology to generate leads and increase the effectiveness of their existing channel. A new generation of CRM has emerged to help companies retain and expand customer relationships. Join IT executives and industry experts as they demonstrate the top sales and marketing technologies driving business growth.
* Learn how senior executives from CDW, CareerBuilder.com and Advanced Group drive revenue growth with marketing technologies.
* Learn how leading edge sales teams leverage Mobile CRM systems to increase their sales
* Receive an executive briefing on the top trends in Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
* Find out what is new in Email Marketing Best Practices.
* Learn how smart companies are increasing the effectiveness of their channels through on-demand sales enablement
This seminar is geared to executives responsible for:
* IT executives who support the marketing and sales functions
* Field Marketing
* Corporate and brand marketing
* Internet marketing, including website & portal direction
* Business strategy
Questions? Contact: Maria Tuthill, firstname.lastname@example.org